Monday, September 22, 2008

Thanks YOUTUBE!




Yay! Tonight, I can watch "The Classic", an old Korean romantic movie. I actually became attracted to it, because I initially downloaded the music video (MV), as part of my search for romantic MVs. Then I thought the girl was cute like my baby, so the more keen I was to watch the entire movie.


Last Friday, before watching Romulus, My Father, I went searching for this movie but couldn't find it. Even the shop assistants didn't know (or lazy to help) about this movie. Cheh... useless punya...


Mana tahu, I went searching for it on Youtube, and YES! Some blessed soul posted this movie, in 17 parts. Somemore, with reasonable quality and English subtitles. Woohoo! And I just finished downloading the entire 17 parts this morning... heh heh heh... Tonight can enjoy d!


By the way, isn't she cute and pretty? Son Ye-jin 손예진





Wait till you see her acting... lagi cute!


And something for the girls... the actors...




Jo In-sung 조인성




Jo Seung-woo 조승우


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home